– Do you remember the Olympic dive?
– Mm-hmm. – It’s just a moment, you with yourself.
This is your one moment you can do, anybody can do this. It takes
about four minutes in total. – Right. And it’s how to reset the nervous system,
and at the same time, you see, ” I’m influencing the
chemistry and my performance ability is enhanced to its natural standard.” Yeah, let it go.
Breathe. Let it go. Breathe towards whatever
you feel different than normal. You’re just oxtanigizing the body.
Breathe long. Just after exhalation, stop. And go, do push-ups. One, two,
one, two, three, four, three, four, five, six, seven, five, six, seven,
eight, nine, ten, eight, nine. Come on make the point. Thirty-eight.
Yeah. It’s okay. It’s okay. The 30 is either 31
without air in the lungs. – I don’t how many I did.
Was anybody counting? – Thirty-eight. Thirty-one without air in
the lungs. And that’s amazing already. – Yeah. Now, I did breathe around…
– Yes, I know, after the 31. – I had to take another breathe.
– Yes, it doesn’t matter. You did more. – That’s fantastic. Wow.
– Strong. – Cool.
– Strong. – Thank you, Wim. – It’s good. And it’s not about the amount
of push-ups and all that, though it’s nice, it’s about resetting the nervous
system to its utmost functionality. – Wow. Thanks guys. Wim Hof method.