Selen Dar

Muscle-Building Workout and Diet


Hey guys what’s up, this is Uzair. I made this video for gym guys and esp. for people who are involved in any sport and esp. for people who are involved in any sport. And for those who make use of protein powders, mass gainers or whey protein supplements mass gainers or whey protein supplements to fulfill their daily nutritional requirement. A quick overview of what exactly whey protein is and how it’s made. COW MILK (full fat) generally contains 20% protein by calorie. 20% protein by calorie. 20% protein by calorie. That 20% protein if consumed after workout – especially people who want to gain muscle – – especially people who want to gain muscle – is not good enough. The basic reason behind this The basic reason behind this is the other 80% in cow’s milk which is is the other 80% in cow’s milk which is either fat or carbohydrate which makes people gain fat. Two terms – muscle gain and weight gain Two terms – muscle gain and weight gain are totally different. Muscle gain means gaining ‘Only Muscle’. Weight gain means gaining “Muscle & Fat”. Weight gain means gaining “Muscle & Fat”. Weight gain means gaining “Muscle & Fat”. Cow Milk is passed through various filtration techniques. Techniques may include micro filtration, macro, nano or ultra filtration etc. This helps achieve different levels of protein concentration. This helps achieve different levels of protein concentration. For example, if a whey contains 75% protein by weight, then it’s called Whey Protein Concentrate. If protein content is 78-85% by weight, If protein content is 78-85% by weight, it’s called Whey Protein Isolate. When protein content goes beyond 85%, then such whey is known as Hydrolyzed whey protein. then such whey is known as Hydrolyzed whey protein. The selection of protein powder depends upon your goals. The selection of protein powder depends upon your goals. For weight gain (fat and muscle), For weight gain (fat and muscle), you may use a mass gainer/weight gainer. you may use a mass gainer/weight gainer. you may use a mass gainer/weight gainer. For muscle gain, you must use Whey Protein. For muscle gain, you must use Whey Protein. Let me give you some basic tips to keep in mind, Let me give you some basic tips to keep in mind, Let me give you some basic tips to keep in mind, when you’re up to buying any whey protein powder. when you’re up to buying any whey protein powder. when you’re up to buying any whey protein powder. This is a protein powder from MET-Rx, a protein powder at an affordable price. a protein powder at an affordable price. The ingredients list is a huge list containing information we don’t need, except for total quantity of protein. containing information we don’t need, except for total quantity of protein. Guys, if you’re on a muscle gain regime, the only thing important to you after your workouts should be PROTEIN. the only thing important to you after your workouts should be PROTEIN, and nothing else. To find out the protein content (%) in one scoop, To find out the protein content (%) in one scoop, simply divide the total quantity of protein (grams) by the total number of grams in one scoop. In our case, (23/31) x 100=74%. In our case, (23/31) x 100=74%. Which means this protein powder is a Whey Protein Isolate. The remaining 26% by weight contents are carbs, sugar, and fats, which will make me fat. Remember, when you go to buy any whey powder, Remember, when you go to buy any whey powder, the filtration technique used is very VITAL and should be a part of ingredients list. the filtration technique used is very VITAL and should be a part of ingredients list. For example, here they used the term “METAMYOSYN @ Protein blend”. Whenever you get to see this term (METAMYOSYN), I recommend never buy that whey powder. The reason is METAMYOSYN or “Proprietary Blend Mix” means, that any artificial flavor, sugars or egg protein, they have in reserve, are potential ingredients to be used to fulfill the shortfall of whey powder. Also, in the ingredients list, sugar is 1 gram, it’s fine but carbohydrate is 4 grams which is not needed and the only thing required is PROTEIN. So, consumers buying protein powders labeled METAMYOSYN or Proprietary Blend Mix are in grey area because the essence of whey (a milk product) may be affected. So guys, it was a brief review and tips to keep in mind when buying a whey powder. In the upcoming we’ll cover which protein powder to use as per your goals. Also, which filtration techniques keep the whey quality in its purest form and which technique affects its quality. Do SUBSCRIBE and do let me know for any queries in the comments section. Till then, GOOD BYE.

7 thoughts on “Review | MET-RX Whey Protein Plus Powder (MUST WATCH!)

  1. Nice Video, I am working on muscles gain program. Is available outside Pakistan ? Please upload a video for beginners who started to workout. Thanks !

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *